Website Commercial Installation & Configuration:
Network cabling, access control systems, security systems, and workplace safety systems
About This Role:
As a Security/Access Control Technician, you’ll be responsible for installing cabling and components of computer networks, security systems, access control systems, and workplace safety systems.
This Job is for You if:
- You’re interested in a career related to the Internet of Things. (IoT)
- You don’t want to be cooped up in an office all-day
- You enjoy working with your hands and are comfortable on a ladder
- You like working independently with little supervision
- You like interacting with people
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- At least 2 years of experience wiring, terminating, troubleshooting and programming security and access control systems.
- The ability to read and understand electrical schematics and diagrams.
- The ability to professionally interact with our clients.
- Skillsets with the following specializations a plus but not required include:
- IP Surveillance
- Access Control
- Audio Visual Integrations
- The desire and ability to travel to various client locations.
- Industry Certifications a plus (BICSI, Panduit, Leviton and Hubbell)
- A clean driver’s license