Website Flexible International Mail Systems
International mail consolidator and expeditor for printers and publishers
About the Role
We are looking for a methodical and motivated Mail Systems Processing Liaison to join our team. This role is responsible for fast and efficient logistics, quality control, report creation, inventory management, and shipping and receiving. The liaison will communicate and coordinate activities of the processing team.
- Count, weigh, bag, tag, and manifest mail using automatic and manual methods.
- Package, scan and prepare orders for delivery.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Manage inventory levels and entering data into logistics software program.
- Perform preventative equipment maintenance and preserve the order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
This job is for you if:
- You like working independently with little supervision.
- You are organized and have great attention to detail.
- You are a fast learner
- You have basic computer and math skills.
- You are dependable and can multitask