Operational integrity of our client's infrastructue & systems.
About this Role:
As a Desktop Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for managing the technology for our small and midsize clients. You’ll be a member of a client team that identifies, implements, and maintains our client’s information technology. You’ll split your time being in our office in Hauppauge or at client’s offices throughout Long Island.
This Job is for You if:
- You have good technical knowledge
- You’re comfortable interacting with people
- You’re empathetic
- Your organized and can work independently
- You’re capable of critical thinking
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- A lot of experience with hardware and software
- An appetite for learning new things
- A polite, friendly demeanor
- A passion for helping others by sharing your knowledge of technology
Required Degrees or Certifications:
We’re all for formal education, but we’re much more interested in what you are capable of doing. You should be comfortable with most of the material you would encounter on the CompTIA Network+ certification and have customer service experience.