We are seeking a Logistics Specialist to join our rapidly expanding IT firm. You’ll be responsible for ordering products from our vendors and ensuring that they arrive on time at their final destination.
Flexible Systems is the largest managed services provider (MSP) on Long Island. We use our expertise with information technology (IT) to identify, implement, and maintain the technology our clients use to operate their businesses.
You will love this job:
- If you’re interested in gaining business experience
- If you enjoy being part of a multi-skilled team
- If you like to work without someone looking over your shoulder
What you’ll do:
- Purchase computer hardware, supplies, and accessories from our distributors
- Purchase and manage software licenses for our clients
- Manage backorders
- Manage maintenance contract renewals
- Work with our technology team to continuously improve our supply chain process
What you should have:
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in a client service role
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Pay and perks:
Flexible Systems has a company culture that is relaxed but engaged. The foundation of our culture is a workplace built on autonomy, trust, mutual respect, and accountability. If you’re getting your work done, you may take as much time off as you like and work from home when it makes sense. We provide challenging opportunities, attractive compensation, outstanding benefits, work-life balance, and industry-leading technology, all while working in an atmosphere that recognizes your efforts and encourages professional development.
Sound exciting? Apply today!