Website Troubleshoot & Resolve:
Client's basic end user issues.
About this Role:
As an IT Support Specialist Level 1, you’ll be responsible for responding to and remediating basic end-user issues. You’ll spend most of your time in our office in Hauppauge and occasionally visit a client’s site on Long Island.
This Job is for You if:
- You’re interested in a carrier in IT but don’t have much experience
- You’re interested in building your technical skills
- You’re comfortable talking to people on the phone
- You like to solve problems
- You like to help people
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Some experience with desktop hardware and software
- An appetite for learning new things
- A polite, friendly demeanor
- A passion for helping others by sharing your knowledge of technology
Required Degrees or Certifications:
We’re all for formal education, but we’re much more interested in how quickly you can learn new things. If you’re comfortable with most of the material you would encounter on the A+ certification, you are a great candidate.