Website Troubleshoot & Resolve:
Issues with servers, routers, switches, and firewalls
About this Role:
As an IT Support Specialist Level 2, you’ll be responsible for responding to and remediating complex end-user issues. You’ll spend most of your time in our office in Hauppauge and occasionally visit a client’s site on Long Island.
This Job is for You if:
- You’re tired of handling basic help desk issues and are looking for more challenging technical work.
- You’re interested in building a strong technical foundation for a future career in IT
- You’re comfortable talking to people on the phone
- You like to solve problems
- You like to help people
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- A good deal of experience with desktops, servers, operating systems, and applications
- An appetite for learning new things
- A polite, friendly demeanor
- A passion for helping others by sharing your knowledge of technology
Required Degrees or Certifications:
We’re all for formal education, but we’re much more interested in how quickly you can learn new things and apply what you know to new problems. You should have or be working toward the completion of your CompTIA A+ certification.