Website Flexible Systems
Computer support and services in Hauppauge, New York
Flexible Systems is the leading full-service technology company on Long Island. We provide the highest quality strategic and innovative technology consulting services to our clients. Flexible Systems is the IT support and consulting company that business owners look to when they want results. We believe it’s our responsibility to challenge the status quo and find ways to protect, implement and optimize technologies to drive our clients’ businesses. In short, we help our clients get clarity out of complexity.
We are seeking entry level candidates to join our training program located in our brand-new office space in Hauppauge, NY. This is an excellent opportunity for recent IT college graduates.
What you will do:
As a Client Service Trainee, you will work with our Infrastructure team, Reactive Team and Technology Managers to provide quality service and technical support to our clients by troubleshooting and resolving client software and hardware issues, either remotely or on-site if necessary. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members when presented with a challenge beyond your expertise and learn from their experiences.
What you will learn:
- PC Windows, Software and Networking Environments
- Setup, Configuration, and Diagnostics of both wired and wireless networks
- System Administration
- Desktop Email Client Setup and Configuration
- Remote Access (VPN, Remote Desktop Connection, Terminal Server)
- Various Software Installations
- Data Backup/Recovery
- Computer Hardware Diagnostics/Installation/Replacement
- Virtual removal of Malware and Viruses
The ideal candidate should have:
- B.S degree in Computer and Information Technology
- One year of experience resolving hardware and software issues strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate advanced technical and non-technical concepts to various levels of personnel.
- The ability to work with limited supervision and be detailed oriented and a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot, prioritize and problem solve.
Why work for us?
Our consultants are a highly talented group of professionals who offer a unique blend of core consulting with specialized skills in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are our greatest competitive advantage. We know that you have many options where you could work. It’s our job to provide a great work environment so you’ll choose to stay with our company because YOU view it as the best place to work on Long Island. We will offer you challenging opportunities, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, work-life synergy and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.