Website Flexible Systems
Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
Flexible Systems is the leading full-service technology company on Long Island. We provide the highest quality strategic and innovative technology consulting services to our clients. Flexible Systems is the IT support and consulting company that business owners look to when they want results. We believe it’s our responsibility to challenge the status quo and find ways to protect, implement and optimize technologies to drive our clients’ businesses. In short, we help our clients get clarity out of complexity.
We are seeking to expand our Applications Team with the addition of a Microsoft Office 365 Specialist in our brand-new office located in Hauppauge, NY.
What you will do
The Applications Team builds and interfaces with cloud computing services and systems. They are responsible for providing technical services and assistance for cloud application and technology products to our clients. The team is primarily responsible for assisting with email migrations from legacy mail platforms (mainly Intermedia and on-premise Exchange servers) to Office 365 and assists in the ongoing management and maintenance of existing and the release of new connected applications.
The Ideal candidate should have
- B.S. Degree in Computer and Information Technology
- Proficiency with all aspects Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, applications, SharePoint/One Drive, etc.)
- A minimum of one year of related experience managing users in Office 365/Exchange Online/Active Directory.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are a must as many of the issues encountered tend to be unique in nature.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate advanced technical and non-technical concepts to various levels of personnel.
- The ability to work with limited supervision and excellent project management skills. At times our staff are required to manage multiple projects simultaneously, therefore the ability to successfully multitask is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
Our consultants are a talented group of professionals who offer a unique blend of core consulting with specialized skills in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are our greatest competitive advantage. We know that you have many options where you could work. It’s our job to provide a great work environment so you’ll choose to stay with our company because YOU view it as the best place to work on Long Island. We will offer you challenging opportunities, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, work-life synergy and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.