1. Please arrive to the boat by 6:15am to allow ample time for boarding. Parking is limited, so please keep this in mind.
2. Coolers are allowed, but the charter company asks that you try to limit them since space on the boat is limited.
3. Bring any food and drinks you may want for the trip (they allow beer and wine just no hard liquor!). Flexible will be providing a light brunch.
4. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty and rubber bottomed shoes.
5. Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt, and sunscreen if you are likely to get a sunburn.
6. Anyone prone to sea sickness should check with your doctor, or take a motion sickness pill at least an hour prior to the trip.
7. Fishing gear is provided.
1. Fee for parking in Village Lots is $.25 per half hour. Additional parking info can be found at: http://portjeff.com/parking/
2. The Harbor Lot is also available, but is usually full very early in the day.
3. Parking fee in Harbor Lot for non-Town of Brookhaven residents is $20.
4. If you have a Town of Brookhaven parking sticker and your ID shows you are a resident of Brookhaven, parking is free in the Harbor Lot.
5. If you do not have a sticker, but your ID shows you are a resident of Brookhaven, parking is $5 in the Harbor Lot.
6. If you do not have a Town of Brookhaven parking sticker/ID, inform the attendant at the parking booth that you are sailing aboard the Celtic Quest.
They will allow you to drop your gear, cooler, etc. off at the boat. Then please move your car out into the village after dropping off your gear or else you will receive a summons and fined $70 by the Town.
(All Fields Are Required)